Friday, September 9, 2011

No Parking, Please

A nice way of asking. Amersham, UKA nice way of asking. Amersham, UK

I know it is cliche as someone interested in typography to go around and take photos of 'no parking' signs. But, hey, ho. I just couldn't resist adding these signs to the collection.

Most 'no parking' signs attempt to warn us off from parking somewhere, but the owner of this one found in Amersham, UK, took a different tactic. As my mother used to say "it never hurts to say please."

I just had to include this second image of a  'no parking' sign as a lesson to those of us who thrive on experimental typography and letterspacing. Yeah, I know....get a life!

If you want to see some really humorous 'no parking' signs, then take a look at this site.

The art of letterspacing. Amersham, UK.

The art of letterspacing. Amersham, UK.
Posted by Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment